Vinyl Replacement Windows
Vinyl replacement windows are affordably priced, easy to clean, highly durable, energy efficient and long-lasting, making them a popular choice for homeowners and contractors. There are many varieties of replacement windows to choose from including energy-efficient thermal glass windows, bay windows, picture windows, and many others. Regardless of the style or shape you need, vinyl replacement windows from Larmco can help you save on future cooling and heating costs. Larmco offers replacement window installation in Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio as well as the surrounding areas. Contact us for more information or for an estimate to get vinyl replacement windows installed in your home.
- Energy Efficient, Thermal Glass Windows – these usually come with two or three panes. A major advantage of thermal glass windows is that they can help to considerably lower energy bills as they allow less heat to get out during the winter months and keep cool air in during the summer months.
- Single Hung Windows – these are among the most affordable types of vinyl windows available. They offer you the option of opening the window in two separate directions and are opened from the bottom.
- Double Hung Windows – these are opened by sliding the panes left or right for vertical windows or up and down for horizontal windows. You will find this type of window in a number of different sizes to suit the size of your room or budget.
- Casement Windows – this type of window opens with a crank and swings open the same way a door opens. These are best placed over appliances, sinks or countertops where it would be more convenient to pull or push the window open rather than sliding it.
- Picture Windows – these are given their name because they are usually placed in spots where they frame a particular view. They most often are installed along with other windows in a configuration that offers an unobstructed view.
- Vinyl Sliding Windows – these types of windows are a bit self-explanatory. They feature one fixed side and another side that sits within a track and hence can slide open and closed.
- Awning Windows – these types of windows feature hinges at the top. They open out from the bottom with the use of a crank.
- Vinyl Bay/Bow Windows – these types of windows are characterized by a minimum of three windows in one frame. Bay windows have double hung windows with the center lite being bigger than those at the side while the Bow windows have all windows of equal size.
- Garden Windows – these usually come in the shape of a box and extend outward from the house. They are usually found behind the sink in kitchens and provide extra space that can be used for growing small herb plants.
- Specialty Windows – if you want to add a wow factor and some curb appeal for you home, specialty windows are the way to go. There are many different styles to choose from to satisfy the style of any homeowner. Whether you use them alone or combine them with operable windows, specialty windows are a great way to add character to your home's exterior.
No matter what type of window you choose, contact the window contractors at Larmco for your replacement window installation This ensures that your window lasts the longest and provides you with optimal savings and comfort.