Walk-In-Tubs in Cleveland and Columbus, OH
Larmco is the region’s most trusted name in Safe-Step walk -in-tubs. Walk-in-tubs serve the same purpose of regular bathtubs but have advantages for older persons, persons with handicaps and persons who may just like the convenience. These types of tubs were made solely for persons who are independent enough to bathe themselves but cannot use the regular bathtub. With these types of bathtubs they can bathe safely even when alone in their homes and can feel comfortable knowing that they are safe while being able to take care of their personal hygiene independently.
Benefits and Advantages of Walk-In-Tubs
- Safe – since individuals are not required to step over into the tub but instead can simply open the door and step into the same level tub it makes it a safer experience. These are usually equipped with handles and seat areas so that individuals do not have to stand but can sit and can move from standing to sitting with comfort and ease. With these features there is a decreased likelihood an individual will hurt themselves while bathing.
- Allows for independent living – many elderly or handicapped persons who have previously lived in a home for the aged or with a nurse’s aide in their own home may now be able to live by themselves. These tubs allow them to take a shower independently and not have to worry about safety issues.
- Convenient – Since there is no need to step over in a tub this is a great way to take a quick shower or to take care of accidents quickly and easily. Features that also improve convenience include non skid strips, handles and rails and much more.
- Has numerous health benefits – using these types of baths can be very beneficial to health. They can be used to ease muscle strain, arthritis pain, reduces hemorrhoids, increases the circulation of blood, helps mild colds, lowers a fever, reduces inflammation and cramps etc.
Save Up To $1,500 On Your Walk-in Tub Today!
- Choosing Your Tub – when choosing your tub you will have a lot of things to consider. Many of these features are standard on all walk-in-tubs such as a no leak door but there are others that may add to the convenience that are not standard. You can choose a door that is suitable for an individual that is right or left handed, has anti slip floors and seat, has anti scald technology, a quick release drain.
- Enhanced Benefits – to receive some of the health benefits you see mentioned above you want a walk-in-tub that has therapeutic jets and chromotherapy features. Either or both can be chosen depending on your wallet. There are also other features that you can choose which you can speak with the sales representative about.
- Safety Specifications – choose tubs that have hand held shower wands for individuals that cannot stand. Also choose those that have easy to reach controls and a cleaning system for the old or handicapped person that lives alone. These allow them to be able to take care of their hygiene needs while they can keep their tub clean without enlisting the help of a family member friend or professional cleaning service personnel.